Please be sure to check Dates and Rates for availability.
We recommend the online method of registration as the fastest, safest and most secure method.
- Rates already include tuck fees and taxes; there are no calculations required.
- At any time (before you hit Submit) you can Save & Logout. Your information is saved and you can Login later to finish entering information.
- Once you hit the Checkout button, the registration and payment information will be immediately sent to Camp Kawartha. You will receive an email confirming that it has been sent. Once processed, you will receive a second email from the camp with your receipt and any further instructions.
A Health Form is required prior to your child's arrival at camp; campers will not be allowed into camp without a completed health form for the current year signed by a parent/guardian.
- Online Health Form
- Printable Health Form
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Form - required for campers who have a life-threatening allergy
Additional Required Forms
The following forms can be emailed or faxed to us:
- Activity Choices Form - required for 2-week (B, D, E) & 3-week (AB, PLC) programs
- PLC Statement of Purpose - required for all 3-week PLC applicants
Leadership Program Application 2013
- Letter to Applicants & Parents
- FAQs - A guide to our selection process
- Leadership Application Form
- required for campers applying for leadership programs (CSD, WCSD, LIT, WLIT)
Mail or Fax
When mailing in Registration Forms, please allow at least 1 week for mail to arrive at Camp Kawartha. We register campers when the forms are received, not by postage date.
If you must send in a registration by fax (with credit card payment), be sure to use a black pen to fill it out as fax copies are often difficult to read. Since faxes often get cut off, we do not recommend registering by fax.
If you are faxing health forms, be sure to follow-up by mailing or bringing in original signed form with photo attached. Faxed copies are difficult to read in an emergency, and photos do not fax well.
We do not accept registrations by phone. You are welcome to call and check on availability if spaces are low.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please be sure to read our policies carefully, before signing your camper's registration form.
Forms are in PDF format and require the free Acrobat Reader to open and print. If your computer does not already have Acrobat Reader, click the "Get Adobe Reader" button. If you are unable to print any of the forms, we will gladly fax or mail them out to you upon request.