Camp Kawartha depends on the goodwill and support of our volunteers. We welcome any new volunteer and thank those who volunteer their time and talent in support of Camp Kawartha.
Volunteers not only assist in the operations of camp life, but they receive valuable workplace and educational experience as well.
All volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Provide a clear criminal record/vulnerable sector check;
- Have respect for the environment;
- Enjoy working with children;
- Take pride in their work;
- Have respect for the people around them;
- Enjoy working as part of a team;
- Respect our smoke and alcohol-free status.
To become a volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application and send along with a cover letter and resume to:
1010 Birchview Road, RR 4
Lakefield, ON K0L 2H0
Email: info (click to reveal full email address, protected to reduce spam)
An interview may be required.